Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Insights

Supply Chain Insights

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Insights forum Label printer Zebra

Last replied Posted on by Ariel Acosta

Hi everyone, i have a problem with the Zebra conecctions. I have  follow the instrucion for the instaling of Zebra printer (A) and Zebra printer emulator (B). My problem is, using first the B, i can see the two label i want to print, but when...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Insights forum Demo Data collaborations / Demo Partners

Last replied Posted on by frank.ullrich

Hi all, I would like to review the full scope of Supply Chain Insights in my demo environment. While I am struggling with the data import, curated news and analytics I wonder if there is a demo Partner that I can invite to see more "...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Insights forum No data in Analytics

Last replied Posted on by JonasBay

Hi We have uploaded the demo data (OEM) but are not able to se anything in the Analytics menu ?Is there anything we are missing ? 

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Insights forum Unable to reply to invitation. please try again later

Last replied Posted on by RSM Paul

Looking for help in inviting partners and vendors. Every instance we have tried we continue to get the attached error so we have not successfully been able to share data with a 'vendor' or 'partner'

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Insights forum Which file generates the time range in the Analytics> Shipping ?

Last replied Posted on by Community Member User Group Leader

Hi, I am new to Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Insights (Preview). After I uploaded some sample data to the dashboard, the visuals for the Shipping and Supply and Demand section have not been generated. It seems the issue is related to the Time range b...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Insights forum SCM Insight Signup - You don't have permission to access

Last replied Posted on by Ajit

Hi All, Getting below message when I try to sign up using link provided by MS in onboarding instructions email. 

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Insights forum Smart News update is now available in Supply Chain Insights!

Last replied Posted on by John Cartwright

Supply chain managers will now be able to view & sort by specific categories and impacts assigned to each news article. For example, a supply chain manager can set and save their news preferences to only show “high impact” articles...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Insights forum Unable to make admin in Supply Chain Insights

Last replied Posted on by Ramakrishna Manik U...

I have invited the user in the  Supply Chain Insights environment,the user is able to acces it. But the user is not present in the user management. because of that I am unable to make admin access to that user.

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Insights forum Node Visibility on Supply chain map

Last replied Posted on by CBerg

Whilst I appreciate the sample data in the excel files is not complete, the only nodes i see on the supply chain map are warehouses and production plants. No vendor locations or connections. Looking at the fields in each entity  specifically ...

ReportReport
Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Insights forum Analytics Refresh Options?

Last replied Posted on by Community Member User Group Leader

Is there a way to manually refresh the analytics page?  I see at the top of the page "Last updated at 2/3/2022 at 5:55 PM UTC time" (which is a couple hours before the time of this posting).  I imported data but cannot see it i...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans